Thursday, October 21, 2010

A video a friend of mine put together, and a little metablogging

A good friend of mine put together this little video of the fun times he's having these days. I love things like this, because even though I wasn't there, it reminds me of all the good times I've had in life while getting a glimpse at fun in the lives of others -- it's a big positive step up of the day when I see stuff like this. Not sure if anyone will like it, but figured I'd share it.





Now, a little blogging about blogging itself.

Who remembers two weeks ago when the site looked one way Thursday evening, and something completely different Friday morning? Well, I'm not changing things around that drastically this time, but I am going to be working on a lot of things pretty late into tonight, including some cleanup around here, streamlining the way posts are indexed, writing a bunch of new reviews, and working up a new feature for the weekend. Are you excited? You should be.

Thanks to all the readers, followers, commenters, all you guys. Your support is greatly appreciated and I hope you're all enjoying the heck out of what I'm doing here. That's the whole reason I'm doing it, anyhow.

23 comments:

  1. haha love the beer scenes!
    Looks like fun times :P
    Following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video, timing is extremely well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha What did I just watch. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new changes to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much time spent hunched over the toilet is not reflected in this video?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good man, really looking forward to your next reviews too !! Hope it's on some newer albums too because there isn't a 2010 in the list of reviews yet...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, that was good. the tanning thing had me laughing right off the bat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure how much enjoyment I get out of watching a glorified slide show of some guy at college, but if it reminds you of your friend and good times, then more power to you.
    I did watch to see if there was any epic stunts or fails.

    Awaiting radical changes. :)

    ReplyDelete