Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Link Roundup

In my campaign to become a self-important blogger, I place the community in high esteem.  I also checked my stats from a Starbucks earlier today, but that's more a symptom than a cause of any self-importance I may be carrying around.  Anyway, I read a lot of other blogs and want to showcase the best of them to you guys on the off chance you're interested in the same things I am.

So, for this week, here's three stellar blogs about different things.  No category here, just three really cool blogs.  If you have the time, check them out.  They just might be a new favorite of yours.



Music of the Moment - diverse single tracks 
I'm starting by giving a shout to a music blog that I like to check frequently for new posts, because I like to listen to music pretty much all the time, and it's always nice to hear something new.  So far, Mike has been posting interesting and new stuff that I like, for the most part.  

origami sideshow. - food, art, and other fun stuff
The recipes on this blog make things pretty simple for a kitchen-challenged guy like me, and the pictures alone will get your mouth watering.  There is of course the interesting pieces of art that are posted here and there for when you have a moment to kill considering such things.  Also, The Paper is in touch with his/her(?don'thurtme) audience and fellow bloggers.  Always a plus.

Genuflect - an interactive story
I'm not 100% sure where this guy's focus was meant to be from the start with this blog, but I really really like where it's going.  He's doing a choose-your-own-adventure story with his blog, The Adventures of Jimmy Nikola.  The writing is fun, the yarn being spun features zombies, and convenient running polls allow the readers to pick the feel of the story they want to see written.

Check 'em out, and if you like any of them, stick with 'em.

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to check these out right now! Some pretty good recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following all three of these already :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. new to all of them... love the commitment from these bloggers.. its nice to see someone who gives credit where credit is deserved... kudos

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first link round-up I have seen that isn't written like crap.
    Gonna have to go check out Genuflect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following them! Thanks for the link ups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing, always great to have some more good blogs to read

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting, will look into it ;)

    ReplyDelete